Natura 5mm Gold Backed Acoustic Underlay
18 SQ YARD ROLL, IDEAL WITH ENGINEERED AND LAMINATE FLOORING.
ROLL SIZE 18 SQ YARDS
Installing the right underlay has a major impact on the final look, quality and comfort of your Laminate floor.
Laminate Flooring Underlayment
An underlayment is requirement in any installation of laminate flooring and serves certain functions. Underlayment adds a level of comfort to laminate floor. Provides a soundproofing quality and helps to protect the laminate material from moisture. It also helps to even out minor imperfections.
This 5mm underlay is a market leading dense closed cell polyethylene foam underlay with a gold vapour barrier film on one side and overlap,and is available in 15mtr roll sizes and can also be bought per yard.
Acoustical laminate flooring underlay
This type of laminate flooring underlay is used to reduce the hollow sound that is often created when walking on laminate floors. It is available in a variety of materials like cork and felt, and comes with a moisture barrier most of the time.
Suitable For Use with: Laminate, engineered, and solid wood; floors in domestic and contract installations
– Thickness: 5mm
– TOG Rating: TOG 1.11 / (0.111K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 22DB
– Roll size: 1mtr x 15 mtr = 15 square metres
– Metallised gold vapour barrier film with overlap – protects against moisture migration from the subfloor
– High density
– High resistance to puncture
– Thermal insulation
– Impact and airborne sound insulation
– Shock insulation
– Takes out unevenness in the subfloor
– Long term support and protection
– Easy to lift and manoeuvre
– Quick and easy to cut and install